Welcome to my Blog....

It is my wish and dream that this blog provide inspiration to people of all ages and abilities. All are welcome!

Friday, November 26, 2010

A Camel What???


Well, I figured out how to post a picture.  Before I started this whole BL thing, I'd never heard of a camelbak!  I kept seeing them referred to in blogs and was wandering wth people were talking about. So I finally found out!  When I spoke to Ryan at the Ranch I asked him specifically if he felt the Camelbak was necessary and he said that  he thought it was. The camelbak will hold 2L of water and hang on your back which allows your hands to be free.  This is important on the hikes as some of the terrain is apparently a bit of a challenge.  He did say that if I wanted to carry a big water bottle that I was welcome to do that too.  But here it the beautiful pic of my beautiful Camelbak for the world to see. I'll let you know how easy it is to use and carry.  Should be fun. Just gotta remember to pack it!! I wonder if they'd allow me to wear this thru airport security!! lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment