Welcome to my Blog....

It is my wish and dream that this blog provide inspiration to people of all ages and abilities. All are welcome!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Owning up to the truth...

This decision to go to Biggest Loser Fitness Ranch (BLFR) in Utah was not a spontaneous one.
I remember seeing it referenced on the television show Biggest Loser a couple of years ago and thinking to myself that I would love to do that!
Though the show doesn't tape there, they do use the facilities at times and it is apparently not unusual to see past contestants in the gym.
I never actually thought that I would be able to attend  but here I am...packing and getting set to go.

I am struggling with myself and the honesty factor with the whole weight thing.  The one thing I've always admired about the contestants on the show is that they own their number. You can't hide from it...people around you already know that there are...how shall I say...issues! But to actually stand up and say...I weigh blah blah blah...isn't easy.
I've read several blogs about going to the ranch but not one person told their weight. I don't really get that but must respect someone else's journey. I must make this decision for myself and then go with it.

The blogging thing is very interesting to me as I learn to navigate the sight and must remember to have someone show me (before I go...)how to put pictures up on the blog!
I have one more week to get the house together, make sure hubby knows the scheduel for our son and mentally accept this reality. 
So much to do...so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment