Welcome to my Blog....

It is my wish and dream that this blog provide inspiration to people of all ages and abilities. All are welcome!

Friday, November 26, 2010

Getting closer....

So here it is Friday morning and I certainly don't feel very organized. 
Yesterday was a bit of a gong show and did not help in the quest to be ready!
First my computer crashed...it is still at Staples getting debugged!
Then my hubby who's out of town on a quick business trip before I leave...gets snowed in and was unable to make it home last nite. Hmmm....not good. 
And then....While I'm getting snow tires on my vehicle I get a call from our Office Manager saying that there is an alarm going off and she didn't know why! Yikes!! So as it turned out, a sprinkler system in the building had broken and within minutes of the alarm starting water was pouring thru the ceiling light fixture in my husbands office.  Not a good thing!
So....once the dang tires were back on the vehicle, I made my way to the office and found the resstoration people already there and the damage will be assessed later. Not much we can do about it at this point.

So...I need to get myself regrouped today and be ready to fly out tomorrow morning at 10am.

Thanks everyone for your patience and understanding as I get used to this blogging thing.
Some have said that they were unable to leave comments....I'll be checking and making sure that there isn't some block on or something.  And...I still have to figure out the pic thing....
Ah...it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment