Welcome to my Blog....

It is my wish and dream that this blog provide inspiration to people of all ages and abilities. All are welcome!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Countdown is On....

A week from today I will be in Las Vegas!!  Yeeeee Haaawwww....

Then the next morning I will begin my journey by getting on the shuttle to The Biggest Loser Fitness Ridge ranch!  This journey didn't just come out of nowhere and I will share as I go along in this process but for now I just want to get this blog started!!  It's been a bit of a learning curve but here we are. 

One week and counting...

I would really appreciate comments and/or questions from anyone viewing this.

I'll let you know how this whole thing started....tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck Faye...on the trip and the blog! Can't wait to hear more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Faye!!!
    I know you can reach any goal you set your mind to. Have a great time away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read the stories. What an epic journey!

    ReplyDelete