Welcome to my Blog....

It is my wish and dream that this blog provide inspiration to people of all ages and abilities. All are welcome!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

I'm about to jump State lines...!

Well, I spent an uneventful (boring actually) night at the Mirage.  Seems too weird to be travelling without my hubby...especially in Vegas.  So...now am back at the airport and have found "ground zero" where the shuttles come in. I still have 30 minutes so am just killing time.
I'll be meeting fellow Ranch goers I'm sure.
As I sit in the airport my imagination is getting the best of me....wondering who's gonna be there? will they be nice? will I be completely out of place? perhaps I'm too big? what if no one likes me?
The insecurities surface quietly to keep me humble I think.
I already know that I'll be fine and that this is about me and no one else. I really have to remind myself constantly, that this is not a contest or competition.
I have my water and subway sandwich in my bag and am ready to get going.
I'll write more tonite as I learn more.
Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment