Welcome to my Blog....

It is my wish and dream that this blog provide inspiration to people of all ages and abilities. All are welcome!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Six days and counting....

Well it's definately inching closer.
I'm trying desperately to get everything done before I go but alas the proverbial "in-box" is always full!
My hubby asked me this morning if our son had two weeks worth of clothes! lol....should prove to be interesting.
I'm trying not to dwell on what will be happening here and instead concentrate on what I need to get done to have a sucessful tirp.
I've sucessfully weaned myself off coffee.
The ranch doesn't serve any caffinated beverages! Really need to find out why becuz I don't think one cup of coffee is a big deal but for now I have to play by their rules but will miss the morning java.
I know these first posts may be boring...(does anyone really read these?) but am just getting the hang of this and will share more as we go on.
ttyl.
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment