Welcome to my Blog....

It is my wish and dream that this blog provide inspiration to people of all ages and abilities. All are welcome!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's All About Eve....

So...my roommate for the second week that I was at Fitness Ridge was "Eve"....
She put up with my snoring, coughing fits and whining.
She probably doesn't know it yet but I believe that we'll be life long friends cuz I really like her.  She's pretty cool in a dorky sorta way....I'm pretty sure I told her that too.
She is gonna be my Apple advisor for life and I'm even thinking that I may have to join her on one of her little half marathons that she does...only for the medals (seriously!!).

I am a firm believer that all things happen for a reason and she was thrown into "my" room for a reason.  She is so caring and kind that I was sincerely impressed (I don't impress easily--I'm always sceptical) with the fact that what she presented was really what she was.  There was no fake nicey-nicey crap...just a genuine person.  I think I was pretty lucky to actually be able to witness that and hope that I too can learn from her and her generous attitude with a quick smile or kind word.  Thanks for that Eve!

So a little about Eve!  She has a twin brother named--what else?--Adam!
She is getting married in Hawaii next September.
She is a marathon and half marathon runner and completed the Las Vegas half marathon the day she came to Fitness Ridge...and only becuz she wanted the medal!
She is a nice person (and I think we actually share a lot more in common that we realize...but will have to explore that reality over time---)
That's all!
And....Here she is....

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! Not only a blog update, but one about me! Thanks Faye! I couldn't have asked for a more awesome roommate! I'm the lucky one!

    ReplyDelete