Welcome to my Blog....

It is my wish and dream that this blog provide inspiration to people of all ages and abilities. All are welcome!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Post Christmas but Pre New Years....

It's been a while since I actually took the time to write anything.
Christmas is such a crazy time of year for me.  This year was especially so becuz of my trip to Fitness Ridge.
By the time I got back home the Season was in full swing but I felt completely and utterly out of the loop.
I think it was the 14th of Dec when I got home to find all the house decorated and festive looking (Thanks Michael and Parker)...but really it was just the beginning for me.
I had to shop, plan and organize.
It seemed like every single day after returning home was filled with Christmas concerts, business luncheons or shopping.
This was also the year for us to go travel at Christmas to my mom's.  This meant a 4.5 hour drive thru the mountain to my moms.  The weather cooperated and Christmas Eve was truly awesome.  I was glad when it was over tho and the stress of travel is never easy. 
Food you ask??? Hmmm....I got to a place where I had to give myself permisssion to eat.
Man oh man at first I was beating myself up for eating canned soup and not making it from scratch like they showed us at the Ranch.  I was label reading like crazy and getting way too stressed out.
Once I relaxed a little bit, it was all good becuz then I was so fixated.
I enjoyed little bits of everything at Christmas dinner and wouldn't have it any other way! 
What I have done tho is maintain my initial 17 pound weight loss.  I haven't lost any further but I havent' put on either.
So here it is almost New Year's Eve and where do I find myslef but at a condo at Apex Mountain.  My son Parker is in ski school and it is a real treat to be able to stay up at the mountain for a couple of days and celebrate the coming year.  As I sit right now, the kids are outside and the other family that we're staying with, are kicking back and relaxing.  All goood.....
Gonna have me a little bit of wine tonite along with some hummous and veggies and just enjoy the ambiance of the ski hill.  I am so blessed.
After New Years I do have a plan.
It is right in my head but I'll write it all down.  Like they say...if you fail to plan...you plan to fail.
I have no intention of failing or going backwards!  
Just relax and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment