Welcome to my Blog....

It is my wish and dream that this blog provide inspiration to people of all ages and abilities. All are welcome!

Friday, December 3, 2010

...Sounds like a labour and delivery room....

So said the stretch instructor!! 
Today our group did the infamous "Stop Sign" hike. 
This is a tough hike. It is about 4 miles with the first 2 being pretty gentle and then the last two miles are straight up...literally.  It is a mental game of --can I? or can't I?
I did it. Very good challenge.
Afterwards we had a stretch class and there was lots of moaning and groaning going on.

Becuz it was Friday we also had Zumba class which was really fun...talk about a good work out. And, in the pool today we had a game of basketball....what a hoot! 

It's been a long week but it went very fast.
Tomorrow is only half a day and then Sunday off.
I'm at the point now where my body needs some rest so am looking forward to it.

So good nite for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment