Welcome to my Blog....

It is my wish and dream that this blog provide inspiration to people of all ages and abilities. All are welcome!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tuesday at the Ranch...

Phew...made it thru yet another day at BLFR. 
Only a few more to go and then I head home. 
Today was a little bit of a rough day for me as I pulled something in one of my leg muscles.  I did the majority of the day and then towards the end had to head to the ice machine to deal with it.  I just finished having a massage so am feeling better and ready to rest in prep for tomorrow.
The weather has finally turned around and we've had our first full sunny day in a week.  The sun goes down so early tho that having pool as your last class of the day (4:30-5:15)...it can get a little chilly.
I've got a cold and am fighting that...cough and sniffles...just a real pain in the butt.
I guess tonite I'm feeling whiney and homesick. 
Tomorrow will begin again at 0530 so am gonna snuggle down into bed soon.

Here's some pics of today's hike.






1 comment: